Although I never plan on actually running the Adamantine Lance(I think it is a trap choice as I go in to during my last podcast). I cant deny how cool they all look together. So here is the complete set in different stages of completion.
So here is a knight I painted up for my dad’s Sisters of battle Army. It and my other two knights were what actually prompted me to invest in a airbrush. They were also my first experiment and it turned out pretty well. I learned that the surface primer I was using scratches off pretty easily and I just need to go with the can for now. I also plan to apply further techniques that I have learned since these were originally painted(so things like weathering and pen lines)
But without further ado: